Most lenders and buyers want to know the working status of an onsite septic and wastewater system during the buying process before approval on the property. Bridge Septic will come and do a visual inspection of your septic system with an inspection report for the lender. If the home has been part of our regular maintenance cleaning, we will add a maintenance history in the report.
We often work directly with the real estate agency and will make all arrangements and correspondence with them if preferred.
The inspection includes:
– Locating the tank and opening for the inspection
– Checking the tanks condition and wear
– Checking liquid levels for backup or leaks
– Center wall is present and in good condition
– Liquid levels reaction when wastewater is introduced to the system
– Check for back flow from absorption area
Call today to book your septic system inspection! 403-328-2460